Join a Fast Growing Toronto Company that is Changing How People Buy Cars
If you love punching above your weight and thrive in challenging situations, then Unhaggle wants to talk to you. We’re a funded and rapidly growing company that is on a mission to revolutionize the way people buy cars. So if you love cars too, that is a plus! Unhaggle has received national media attention and our marketplace, tools and data power car buying services for leading brands including Yahoo Autos, AOL Autoblog, MSN Autos, CAA and others.
We are expanding our team in downtown Toronto and looking for a Full-Time Community Manager. The description below highlights only a cross-section of the exposure you will get though – we’ll give you as much opportunity and responsibility as you can handle.
- Manage existing media partnerships by identifying opportunities for increasing referral traffic as well as writing creative content for our media partners to publish on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate community postings across various digital platforms including the company blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage external relationships where you will be required to converse bilingually to gather market intelligence data and communicate findings to various stakeholders.
- French language proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Creative writing
- Self-starter that can work independently
For example, on any given day, you will analyze opportunities and present findings to our media partners for optimizing referral traffic, directly manage media relationships by pitching new creative content ideas to be published on a weekly basis, and research content ideas that will be disseminated through our community channels in the form of infographics or articles.
Please get in touch by sending your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you want to be a part of the team at Unhaggle.
Unhaggle is Canada’s largest live online new car marketplace. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the way people buy cars by bringing unparalleled transparency to the process. In the Unhaggle marketplace, car buyers can skip the hassles of negotiating by getting dealers to compete online, discover the best “drive away” prices on local inventory, and see what others paid for the same car. We’ve been featured in the Globe and Mail, CBC News, Global TV, and many other leading national media outlets. Go to www.unhaggle.com/press to learn more.